Snowboard Class Lesson (Adult 18+)
3 Hour and 15 minute class starting at 9:00AM
3 Hour and 15 minute class starting at 12:45PM
Allow adequate time to complete registration/purchase process particularly during peak season (1 hour recommended)
Meet by yellow banner near upper deck
This class introduces the student sport of snowboarding and is for First Time Snowboarders
Students learn about equipment usage, lift usage, speed control, and turning
Approximately 1 coach to 8 students
- 1. Electronic waivers must be signed for all products except for lift tickets only.
- 2. You may preregister everyone's information from the convenience of your own home or mobile device with no purchase necessary.
- 3. Signing the electronic waiverwill not hold a reservation for you and your family.
- 4. To reserve you must purchase your products online or by calling 575-754-2223.
- 5. You must be 18 years old or older to sign waivers for you and your family.
- 6. Start by filing out the first electronic form for adult guardian and then add your minors.
- 7. By signing the electronic waiver before arrival, you experience significantly less time in line.
- 8. The electronic waiver forms may be filed out on computers located on the lower level of the lobby of the Main Chalet, however for your best experience, we highly recommend that you complete the electronic waiver before you arrive (Use the link above).
- 9. Signing this waiver will not purchase the product for you, nor does it guarantee you a place in any class or private product.