Snow Coach Dinner Tours
Introduced last season, our Snow Coach Dinner Tour lived up to expectations! Great food and a cozy enjoyable ride in Red River Ski Area's newest snowcat made for a memorable experience.
Your tour starts at the base area lodge and ascends 1600 vertical feet to the Ski Tip Restaurant. Kai and his staff take over from there. After having one of the best steaks in your life, you load back into our heated snow coach for the descent. Town lights twinkle in the distance as you make your way down the front side of the mountain. Be sure and ask your driver to cruise down The Face for some added excitement! Round trip times vary due to conditions but average trip takes about 2 hours.
Dates of Operation and Times
There are two departure times each evening, 5:30 & 7:15. Tours dates are dependent on snow conditions. Our projected dates are December 20th, 2013 through March 22nd, 2014.
Reservations are required. We encourage you to reserve tours well in advance of your arrival by calling 575-754-2223.
Rates for Adults this season are $85. A Child rate of $65 has been added this season for children ages 5-12 eating from the Kids Menu.
- Although our snow coach is heated, warm footwear and clothing is recommended. Temperatures in the evening can be well below freezing.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Snowcoach tours are group and family friendly. Be sure to let your reservation agent know you are traveling with more than a couple of people.
- Rent the entire snow coach for your groups special event and save! Call for pricing and availability.
- A 3-course dinner is provided, with two entrees to choose from and includes non-alcoholic beverages.
- Each tour will accommodate up to 12 people. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the tour to go out.
- Gratuity of 18% will be added to parties of 4 or more.
Tours take off promptly at 5:30 and 7:15 so please be ready to leave by your designated times. The snow coach driver will meet you on the deck at the main chalet. Please have your tickets ready for departure. Tickets are held in the Guest Service office located on the lower level of the main chalet.