Snow Coach Dinner Tours - A Cozy Mountain Experience!
Our Snow Coach Dinner Tour has exceeded all expectations! Great food and a cozy mountain experience at the Red River Ski and Summer Area's snowcat makes for a memorable experience.
Your tour starts from the Main Chalet and ascends 1600 vertical feet to the Ski Tip Restaurant. Kai and his staff take over from there. After having one of the best steaks in your life, you return back to our heated snow coach for the descent. Town lights twinkle in the distance as you make your way down the front side of the mountain. Your driver will cruise down The Face for some added excitement! Round trip times vary due to conditions but average trip takes about 2 hours.
Dates of Operation and Times:
There are two departure times from the Main Chalet - 5:30 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the coach to depart for each of these seatings.
Mixed greens with choice of homemade dressings:
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper
Truffle Whipped Green Chilie Mashed Potatoes
Cheesy Corn & Squash Casserole
Southwest Spice Rubbed Rib-Eye with cilantro lime butter
Tequila Lime Chicken with red chile cream sauce
South of the Border Drunken Shrimp
Decadant creations from our Pastry Chef!
Ancho Chile Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Mouse Tart
Maple Bourbon Cheesecake
Reservations are required. We encourage you to reserve tours well in advance of your arrival by calling 575-754-2223. Extention: 201 or 202.
Rates for Adults this season are $115. Children rate are $87 for children ages 5-12 eating from the Children's Menu. These rates include food and non-alcoholic beverage, taxes, and gratuity for the Tip Staff. If you are a party of 8, 9, 10 or 11 people paying on one credit card or with cash at least 72 hours in advance, the rates will be: Adult: $110 each and Children: $85 each. Parties of 8 or more are guaranteed that the coach will depart for your tour. Parties of 12 paid in advance is a private party for the coach and will be charged $105 each for adults (private coach $1260) and $83 for each child if prepaid a minimum of 72 hours in advance. February 14, 2015 special desserts.
- Although our snow coach is heated, warm footwear and clothing is recommended. Temperatures in the evening can be well below freezing.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase at the Ski Tip Restaurant.
- Snowcoach tours are group and family friendly. Be sure to let your reservation agent know you are traveling with a group.
- Rent the entire snow coach for your groups special event and save! Special pricing is noted above for Private Coach Tours. Book early for special dates.
- A 3-course dinner is provided, with three entrees to choose from and includes non-alcoholic beverages.
- Each tour will accommodate up to 12 people. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the tour to go out.
Tours take off promptly at 5:30 and 7:15 so please be ready to leave by your designated times. The snow coach driver will meet you on the The Main Chalet. Please have your tickets ready for departure. Tickets may be picked up anytime during your stay at the Guest Services Office in the Main Chalet.