Red River Ski & Summer Area is dedicated to supporting nonprofit organizations and fundraising efforts that benefit our community and region. We strongly believe in promoting access to outdoor recreation, improving education, and working with youth ski and snowboard programs. We are committed to working with nonprofits that share these values and passions. Through in-kind donations, Red River Ski & Summer Area supports local organizations that aim to promote these essential values. We take pride in being a part of initiatives that encourage youth to participate in outdoor activities and support organizations working towards the betterment of our community and region.
- Donation requests must be received at least two months before the event date.
- Donations usually consist of Lift Tickets, Rentals, Season Passes, or Summer Activity Tickets. We cannot accommodate lodging or dining donations.
- Religious or politically affiliated requests are not eligible to receive donations.
- All adequately submitted requests will be reviewed once per month.
- Organizations will be contacted via email with the outcome of their request.
Please note that we try to support as many organizations and fundraising efforts as possible, but we may not be able to meet the exact donation requested.