Summer Mountain Tubing Attendant
Provide guests with a safe and fun environment by operating according to procedure and offering excellent customer service. Instruct guests in safety procedures. Responsible for checking tubing tickets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct guests in safety procedures.
- check tubing tickets.
- Refuse admittance to patrons without ticket or pass, or who are undesirable for reasons such as intoxication.
- Conduct all pre-operation safety checks.
- Check track conditions before opening for customers and communicate any safety concerns.
- Execute the safe, courteous and efficient loading and unloading of passengers.
- Observe tubers boarding lift to ensure they are safely seated and safety bars are secure.
- Operate assigned equipment in a safe, competent and knowledgeable manner.
- Create an open communication with the guest and fellow workers and diplomatically handle awkward or negative situations which includes informing your supervisor.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the area clean of trash and assisting with Lift evacuations.
- You may be requested to work extra hours with little or no notice.
- Be willing to perform any task outside the normal job parameters that are assigned which may be required to help the Tubing Department or Red River Ski Area meet required goals or standards.
- You must keep nice and neat appearance. Keep your uniform clean and have good personal hygiene.
- Must be dependable and punctual with daily scheduling.
- Demonstrate good guest and employee relation skills: ability to be pleasant, courteous and actively friendly with everyone.
- Ability to identify and accommodate shifting priorities with little or no notice.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical activities for extended periods of time.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Working outdoors exposed to sun and rain, standing for long periods of time.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move heavy weight up to 100 pounds.
- Employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Employees may be required to work holidays and weekends.
Education and/or Experience
- No prior experience or training.