Tip Restaurant Staff
Food & Beverage
Cafeteria Staff positions are available at the Ski Tip Restaurant. The candidate must be dependable and enjoy working in a team environment. Daily duties include food preparation, cooking, stocking, and cleaning. Food & Beverage employees receive a shift meal when working.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes orders, explains menu items and serves customers.
- Maintains kitchen and work area by keeping clean and organized.
- Keep all guest areas spotless and in good condition.
- Learn the proper and safe use of cleaning products.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute proper cleaning and stocking of restrooms throughout the day.
- Work as cashier collecting payment for products and using our software to register sales.
- Sells alcoholic beverages in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations governing alcohol sales.
- Checks I.D. of persons wanting to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Keep nice and neat appearance, keep uniform clean and have good personal hygiene.
- Willingly perform any task outside the normal job parameters that are assigned which may be required to help the Food Services Department or Red River Ski Area meet required goals or standards.
- Must be dependable and punctual with daily scheduling.
- Demonstrate good guest and employee relation skills: ability to be pleasant, courteous and actively friendly with everyone.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and respond quickly to instructions.
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene and proper sanitation.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Employees regularly work near moving mechanical parts, sharp kitchen utensils and hot stove/fryer/oven.
- The employee is frequently exposed to food smells.
- Heavy lifting up to 50lbs.
- Employees are often exposed to chemicals and other cleaning products.
- May be required to stand long period of time.
- Employees may be required to work holidays and weekends.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Graduate or GED
- Servers training from NM Alcohol and Gaming division.
- No prior experience, training provided.