Retail and Ticket Sales
Guest Services & Ticket Sales
Applicants must enjoy interacting with guests in a fast-paced environment. Ticket Sales Agents are responsible for the sales of Chairlift tickets, Summer Mountain Tubing tickets, Pioneer Flyer tickets, Retail Sales and other products may be added.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruct guests on how to use Self Entry stations.
- Enter products in the system using our sales software to quote prices and charge customers.
- Collect payment, give change, collect signed credit card receipts.
- Explain the receipts and describe features of item purchased.
- Verify cash drawer at the beginning of the shift and inform supervisor immediately of any discrepancy.
- Count cash at the end of the shift filling out a cash drawer report stating the daily total.
- Maintain work area clan and organized.
- Cheerfully provide direction or information about the mountain and services.
- Willingly perform any task outside the normal job parameters that are assigned which may be required to help the Ticket Sales Department or Red River Ski Area.
- Must be dependable and punctual with daily scheduling.
- Demonstrate good guest and employee relation skills: ability to be pleasant, courteous and actively friendly with everyone.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and respond quickly to instructions.
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene and proper sanitation.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- May be required to stand long periods of time.
- Employees may be required to work holidays and weekends.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Graduate or GED
- No prior experience or training