Race the Face Snowmobile Hill Climb
Sat 18th Jan 2020 4PM
Race to the top of The Face at the Red River Ski & Summer Area during the Race the Face Snowmobile Hill Climb!
This is a timed event, best time of two runs. Each class will have a division for male and female riders. No more than one machine per participant per class allowed. Entry fee is $40 per machine.
- Stock - No modification to any part of the machine from the manufacturers specifications, including but not limited to motor, chassis, and complete exhaust system. The only modification exception is an aftermarket muffler.
- Pro Stock - Modifications in any form from the manufacturers exhaust system and intake specifications.
- Modified - Modifications in any form from the manufacturers engine specifications. No turbos and nitrous.)
- Open - Any modifications allowed. Turbos and nitrous.
- Timbersled Snow Bike
Registration is first come, first serve. Maximum of 40 machines allowed.
Guest Services Office in the Main Chalet from 7:30am-5:00pm until Friday, January 17th at 5:00pm
- Check (Made out to Red River Ski & Summer Area.)
- Credit Card (Payable over the phone. Requires registration and waiver to be emailed.)
Day of Registration
If Space Available.
Copper Chair on Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 1:00pm-3:00pm.
- Credit Card (Paid at Guest Services Office in the Main Chalet. Bring receipt to staging area once paid.)
No Refunds will be issued once registered.
Registration - Required
Waiver - Required
It is your responsibility to make sure your registration has been received. It is also your responsibility to ensure that each rider has signed all waivers of liability provided to you in order to compete.
Staging will begin at 1:00pm, Saturday, January 18, 2020, near the Copper Chair, at the end of Independence Trail. See map below for reference. All sleds must be unloaded at the staging area by 3:00pm. Unloaded and staged sleds will not be allowed to be run or moved unless approved by staff while in the staging area. Once staged in race order, sleds will be escorted over to The Face and starting area followed by the start of the race at 4:00pm.
All payouts will be made via a check from Red River Ski & Summer Area.
7 or less sleds in division and class.
- 100% payout from division and class to 1st place.
8 or more sleds in division and class.
- 80% payout from division and class to 1st place.
- 20% payout from division and class to 2nd place.
If paying via Credit Card over the phone please email your registration and waiver to Reed Weimer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please email or call 575-754-2223 x203.