Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line
Starting at ground level, the two-seater cart pulls you backward 600 feet over the Pioneer Corridor, with a brief pause for viewing. Then gravity takes over, and you are released at approximately 35 miles per hour back down to the loading deck, soaring over the fishing ponds from The Face.
Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line Information
- Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line hours are 10:00am-6:00pm.
- Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line participants must be at least 42" tall.
- Carts can accommodate either one or two participants.
- Each cart has a single participant weight capacity of 275 lbs and a double participant weight capacity of 450 lbs. All participants will be discreetly weighed before loading to ensure carts are loaded within the required threshold.
- Rides can be shared amongst participants, but all participants must have a waiver completed and receive a wristband confirming completion of a waiver.
- Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line is open on the red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line Pricing
- Sales tax is not included in prices for summer products.
- Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line is purchased per ride with multiple rides offering savings per ride.
|Pioneer Flyer Seated Zip Line|