Scenic Summer Chairlift
The Scenic Summer Chairlift ride is one of the more relaxing adventures you can have while in Red River. Platinum Chair, with three seats, takes you 1,600 vertical feet to the summit. There you will experience breathtaking views of the Carson National Forest, The Town of Red River, New Mexico native vegetation, and surrounding mountains. Amenities at the top include a disc golf course, hiking trails, and The Tip Restaurant, which offers food, beer, and wine. We host live music on the deck during our Music on Top Concert Series most Saturdays. Check our events calendar for musicians and the dates of Music on Top.
Scenic Summer Chairlift Information
- From June 9, 2023-Sept 3, 2023, the Scenic Summer Chairlift hours are Sunday to Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm, and Friday & Saturday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Outside of these dates, the hours are from 9:00am-4:00pm.
- Ride time is approximately 30 minutes each way.
- Last chair up is at closing time, and guests cannot unload at the top.
- Last chair down is 30 minutes after closing time.
- Weather in the mountains can change drastically and without warning. Remember to wear layers, as temperatures can vary, and apply sunscreen. Rain-resistant gear is always a plus.
- An intermediate to advanced marked bike trail is available from the summit. Guests who want to mountain bike must purchase the All Day Use ticket and complete a waiver. Beginner mountain bike trails are not available from the summit.
- Scenic Summer Chairlift is open on the red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Scenic Summer Chairlift Pricing
- Sales tax is not included in prices for summer products.
- Children 5 & Under tickets are only available in person at a Sales Counter or Guest Services.
- Scenic Summer Chairlift tickets are purchased per ride, per person.
|Scenic Summer Chairlift|
|Adult (6 & Over)||$22|
|Child (5 & Under)||Free|
|Current PDGA Member||$15|
|All Day Use||$40|
|Scenic Chairlift Season Pass||$125|