Summer Mountain Tubing
Our Summer Mountain Tubing provides the thrills of winter tubing without the chills! Slide down the longest summer tubing tracks in the country on Gold Rush Hill, or take it a bit slower on the kid-friendly tracks on Lil’ Blue. This unique family-friendly attraction will provide plenty of thrills under the summer sun.
Summer Mountain Tubing Information
- Summer Mountain Tubing hours are Sunday to Thursday, 10:00am-4:00pm, and Friday & Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Lil' Blue riders must be at least 42" tall.
- Gold Rush riders must be at least 47" tall.
- There is a free mini lane available for children under 42" tall.
- Rides cannot be shared amongst participants.
- Only one rider is allowed per tube.
- Summer Mountain Tubing is open on the red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Summer Mountain Tubing Pricing
- Sales tax is not included in prices for summer products.
- Summer Mountain Tubing is purchased per person.
|Summer Mountain Tubing||3 Rides||6 Rides|