College Days | 23/24 Season
Whether you are just beginning your break or approaching the end, we have fantastic deals for you to hit the slopes! Lift Tickets, Rentals, and Lessons are all discounted during this time for eligible college students.
College Days Information
- College Days Lift Tickets, Rentals, and Lessons are only valid for use from Dec 15-24, 2023, Jan 4-15, 2024, and Mar 21-24, 2024.
- If purchasing online, verification of eligibility will be done using ID.me. If purchasing in person, you must present a valid student ID or proof of current enrollment.
- All guests on snow, including those in Lessons, need their own Lift Ticket(s) and Red Card.
- Lift Tickets and Rentals are date specific, and you must select the date(s) when purchasing Lift Tickets.
- Lift Tickets and Rentals can be purchased as multi-day Lift Tickets and Rentals but must be used consecutively beginning on the first date selected at the time of purchase. Refunds or credit vouchers will not be issued for unused days.
College Days Pricing
- College Days products are purchased per day, per person.
- Sales tax is not included in prices for winter products.
- Prices do not include a $5 fee per guest for a Red Card. Already have a Red Card? Reload your Lift Tickets online to save the Red Card fee.
|Adult Lift Ticket||$65|
|Adult Rental Package||$28|
Booking College Days
Lift Tickets are available for purchase prior to arrival online or upon arrival in person. Online purchases can be made up to 12:00pm the day of skiing or snowboarding for Full Day Lift Tickets and 2:00pm for Afternoon Lift Tickets. Rentals and Adult Lessons are available for purchase prior to arrival online or upon arrival in person. Online purchases can be made up to 11:59pm the day prior to the Rental or Lesson date. In person purchases can be made up to 8:15am the morning of the Lesson date if there is availability. Rentals do not have a cut off time for in person purchases.
Red Card and Lift Ticket Pick Up
- Using your confirmation email, whether on your phone or printed, scan the QR from your confirmation email at a Red Card Kiosk located at the Main Chalet, Lift House, or Copper Chair.
- Take your Red Card(s) and ensure each guest receives the Red Card with their name printed on it.
- Place your Red Card inside a pocket by itself on the left side of your body between the knees and shoulders. Avoid having another RFID card, cell phone, food wrappers, keys, wallets, or other items in the same pocket.
- Keep your Red Card in your pocket as you ski or snowboard up to the gate. Once the gate opens, please proceed through.