SNOW COACH DINNER TOUR
Our one of a kind Snow Coach Dinner Tour will exceed all your expectations! Simply the best food in Red River prepared by Chef Kai awaits you at an elevation of 10,350'. This cozy mountain experience is a "must do" while you are in Red River! Your tour starts from the Main Chalet and ascends 1600 vertical feet in our heated snow coach to the Ski Tip Restaurant. After the memorable dinner you'll see town lights twinkle below as you make your way down the mountain.
Dates of Operation and Times
Two Departure Times: 5:30pm and 7:15pm
The Snow Coach will depart from the Main Chalet. Round trip times vary due to conditions but average trip takes about 2 hours.
Each Snow Coach tour will accommodate up to 12 people. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the tour to go out.
Please have your tickets ready for departure. Tickets may be picked up anytime during your stay at the Guest Services office in advance of your tour in the Main Chalet.
Reservations are required. We encourage you to reserve tours well in advance of your arrival by calling 575-754-2223 ext 201 or 202 or by stopping into the Guest Services office.
Snow Coach is only scheduled to operate Thursday through Sunday. If you would like to book a tour Monday through Wednesday our Guest Services office needs at least two days advanced notice.
- Warm Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Snow Coach Salad with Fresh made Dressings
- Famous Chef Cut Dry Rubbed Ribeye with Garlic Herb Compound Butter
- Roast Chicken and Mushrooms with Marsala Wine Sauce
- Fried Shrimp and Scallops with Creamy Cocktail Sauce
- Truffle and Herb Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Butter and Garlic Roasted Veggies
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Mousse Marquise
- Salted Carmel Cheese Cake
- Red Velvet Layer Cake
These rates include food, non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuity for the Tip Staff.
We can accommodate private parties on the Snow Coach and at The Tip. Parties of 8 or more paying with one single form of payment can qualify for a varying group discount. Please call our Guest Services office to arrange these specifc reservation requests.
Valentines Day Snow Coach Special
Join us on Wednesday, February 14th for our Valentines Day Snow Coach Tour. Experience a one of a kind dinner with that special someone that will leave you with a memory you won't soon forget. Chef Kai has prepared a menu that will be featured for this night only. Don't miss out on making this special day even more unique on our Valentines Day Snow Coach Tour!
|Valentines Day Snow Coach Special||$125
Valentines Day Menu
- Warm Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Mixed Green Salad with Straberries, Goat Cheese, and Strawberry Champagne Vinaigrette
- Herb Crusted Lamb Chops with Black Cherry Vodka Reduction and Sundried Tomato, Ginger Roasted Asparagus
- Corn and Roased Red Pepper Chowder with French Bread Croustini
- Dark Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream Sundae with Salted Carmel Sauce
- Although our snow coach is heated, warm footwear and clothing is recommended.
- Temperatures in the evening can be well below freezing.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase at the Ski Tip Restaurant
- Snow Coach Tours are group and family friendly. Be sure to let your reservation agent know you are traveling with a group.