SNOW COACH DINNER TOUR
Our one of a kind Snow Coach Dinner Tour will exceed all your expectations! Simply the best food in Red River prepared by Chef Kai awaits you at an elevation of 10,350'. This cozy mountain experience is a "must do" while you are in Red River! Your tour starts from the Main Chalet and ascends 1600 vertical feet in our heated snow coach to the Ski Tip Restaurant. After the memorable dinner you'll see town lights twinkle below as you make your way down the mountain.
Dates of Operation and Times
Two Departure Times: 5:30pm and 7:15pm
The Snow Coach will depart from the Main Chalet. Round trip times vary due to conditions but average trip takes about 2 hours.
Each Snow Coach tour will accommodate up to 12 people. We must have a minimum of 8 people for the tour to go out.
Please have your tickets ready for departure. Tickets may be picked up anytime during your stay at the Guest Services office in advance of your tour in the Main Chalet.
Reservations are required. We encourage you to reserve tours well in advance of your arrival by calling 575-754-2223 ext 601 or by stopping into the Guest Services office.
Snow Coach is only scheduled to operate Thursday through Sunday. If you would like to book a tour Monday through Wednesday our Guest Services office needs at least two days advanced notice.
- Warm Dinner Rolls with Butter
- Garden Salad with Chef Made Dressings
Choice of Entrée
- House Specialty Spice Rubbed Ribeye with Roasted Garlic Compound Butter
- Crispy Buttermilk Ranch Fried Chicken with Parsley and Parmesan White Gravy
- Lemon and Herb White Wine Poached Salmon with Fried Capers
- Butter and Fresh Herb Mashed Potato Cakes
- Chef's Choice of Vegetables
Choice of Dessert
- Holiday Peppermint Cheesecake
- Mountain High Chocolate Cake
- Raspberry Lemon Mousse
These rates include food, non-alcoholic beverages, and tax. Gratuity for the Tip Staff and Snow Coach Driver are always encouraged.
We can accommodate private parties on the Snow Coach and at The Tip. Parties of 8 or more paying with one single form of payment can qualify for a varying group discount. Please call our Guest Services office to arrange these specifc reservation requests.
Valentines Day Snow Coach Special
Join us on Thursday, February 14th for our Valentines Day Snow Coach Tour. Experience a one of a kind dinner with that special someone that will leave you with a memory you won't soon forget. Chef Kai has prepared a menu that will be featured for this night only. Don't miss out on making this special day even more unique on our Valentines Day Snow Coach Tour!
Valentines Day Menu
To be Announced...
Valentines Day Pricing
|Valentines Day Snow Coach Special||-|
- Although our snow coach is heated, warm footwear and clothing is recommended.
- Temperatures in the evening can be well below freezing.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase at the Ski Tip Restaurant
- Snow Coach Tours are group and family friendly. Be sure to let your reservation agent know you are traveling with a group.