Adult Lessons | 22/23 Season
Our Adult Lessons are designed to introduce first time skiers or snowboarders to the sport. Students learn about equipment usage, speed control, and turning in a fun, interactive setting.
Adult Lesson Information
- Adult Lessons are for first time skiers or snowboarders only. If you have skied or snowboarded before, please take a Private Lesson.
- Lessons do not include Lift Ticket(s) or Rentals. These must be purchased separately for the number of days you want to ski or snowboard including the day of your Lesson. A Lift Ticket is required to participate in a Lesson.
- All lessons include morning and afternoon instruction. Half day lessons are not available.
Adult Lesson Pricing
- Check in for the morning is at 8:45am with a lunch break from 11:30am to 12:15pm. Lunch is not provided.
- Lessons conclude at 3:00pm.
|Ski or Snowboard (13+)|
|Full Day Lesson||-|
Lessons do not include Lift Ticket(s) or Rentals. These must be purchased separately for the number of days you want to ski or snowboard including the day of your Lesson. A Lift Ticket is required to participate in a Lesson.
Booking Adult Lessons
Adult Lesson availability is limited and we often sell out during holiday periods. We highly recommend purchasing prior to arrival. Adult Lessons are available for purchase prior to arrival online or upon arrival in person. Online purchases can be made up to 11:59pm the day prior to the Lesson date if there is availability. In person purchases can be made up to 8:15am the morning of the Lesson date if there is availability. During the following dates, Dec 21, 2022-Jan 1, 2023, Feb 17-20, 2023, Mar 6-15, 2023, Lessons cannot be purchased day of and can only be made up to 4:30pm the day prior to the Lesson date if there is availability.
Arrival & Check In
- If purchased online, pick up the Red Card with Lift Ticket(s) from a Red Card Kiosk. If you haven't purchased Lift Ticket(s) prior to arrival, please visit the Sales Counter to purchase.
- If purchased, pick up your rental equipment from the Rental Shop in the Main Chalet.
- Bring your Red Card to check in for your Lesson outside the Youth Center with your boots on and ready to learn.
- Enjoy your lesson and have a blast at Red River Ski & Summer Area!
Please allow for adequate time to complete the arrival and check in process particularly during holiday periods. We recommend one hour to complete the whole process including checking in for your Lesson. To save time the morning of your Lesson, you may pick up your Rentals after 2:00pm the day before your Rental date begins.