Buckaroo Day Camp
Children age three will now have the opportunity to enroll in our new Buckaroo Day Camp program, designed to introduce skiing and the mountain environment through an array of snow focused activities both indoors and outdoors. Children in Buckaroo Day Camp will be engaged in a two hour on snow lesson either in the morning or afternoon slot. They will spend the other corresponding half of their day in our Buckaroo Day Care.
Skills Covered in Buckaroo Day Camp
- Familiarity with ski equipment
- Developing balance in boots and on skis
- Basic movement such as the wedge
- Gliding and stopping in a wedge
The lesson will be taught by one of our qualified and specifically trained coaches. The Buckaroo Day Camp focus is on introducing and creating a passion for skiing to children. When checking out, parents will receive an accomplishment card of their child’s on snow development for the day.
Buckaroo Day Camp Information
- Check in is from 8:00am to 8:30am at the Buckaroo Day Care upstairs in the Main Chalet.
- Children may be checked out as early as 2:45pm, after the PM ski lessons conclude. Children must be checked out no later than 4:00pm.
- Buckaroo Day Camp is sold as a full day package. The package includes a two hour on snow lesson, lunch, equipment rentals, lift ticket, and a half day of day care.
- Parents have the choice of whether their children participate in the AM or PM on snow lesson.
- Buckaroo Day Camp is an introductory lesson only for children age three.
- Children must have independent toilet skills. Diapers or pull ups are not accepted.
Please remember to label all peronsal items including coats, shoes, snow boots, hats, and mittens or gloves. We suggest a labelled extra change of undergarments.
|Full Day Package||$157|
Package includes lift ticket, rental, and lesson. Lesson Only options do not include lift ticket and rental.
When booking online, reservations must be made 3 days in advance to allow for processing.
We Accept the following Credit Cards for online booking: Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
Your reservation will be available for pick-up in the Guest Services Office located in the Main Chalet.
Office hours are 7:30am-5:00pm.