Hidden Treasure Aerial Park
Our aerial park offers thrilling adventures for the whole family while promoting active and healthy lifestyles. We offer three levels of difficulty with an experience for everyone in the family, The First Level Course (Easiest), the Second Level Course (More Difficult) and the Third Level Course (Most Difficult). The grand finale at the end of the Third Level zip is to take the Ultimate Decent, using an assisted belay from the tower to the ground!
Minimum weight: 50lbs
Maximum weight: 264lbs
Session Length: 1hr 30min Includes Welcome Briefing, Harnessing, and Time on Course.
Full Time Schedule: 6/12-8/16
- Sessions will be sent out every 15 minutes from 10am-4pm
Reduced Schedule: 8/17-9/6
- Sessions will be sent out every 15 minutes from 10am-2pm
- Closed 8/17-8/20
- Open 8/21-8/22
- Closed 8/23-8/28
- Open 8/29
- Closed 8/30-9/4
- Open 9/5-9/6 *Sessions will be sent out every 15 minutes from 10am-4pm*
COVID-19 Safe Practices for Hidden Treasure Aerial Park
To comply with local health orders and social distancing practices, Red River Ski & Summer Area will be adapting the Hidden Treasure Aerial Park program to help minimize risk for both our guests and employees. Additional procedures may be added at any time to best meet the needs of guests and staff members.
- Guests will no longer participate in large public sessions. Instead, guests will participate in a privately guided experience consisting of their own family/travel group and one guide.
- Sessions will consist of minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 8. Single participants will be accepted on a walk-up basis, if available.
- Sessions will be sent out every 15 minutes starting at 10:00am with the last session at 4:00pm.
- Groups will travel through the course together as a unit, and must decide collectively which portions of the course they wish to participate in.
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings during close contact situations. This will include, but is not limited to, welcome briefing, harnessing process, coral briefing and sending, zip lining, perfect descent, and being assisted by a guide.
- Guests will be required to sanitize hands when entering and exiting Ground School building, as well as when entering and exiting any level of the ropes course. Washable gloves will be available for guests if desired.