Sunday Savings | 23/24 Season
Take advantage of the lowest prices on Lift Tickets by skiing or snowboarding on the first or last Sunday of the season! You can purchase Sunday Savings Lift Tickets online or in person at the same price.
Sunday Savings Information
- Sunday Savings Lift Tickets are only valid for use on Nov 26, 2023, and Mar 24, 2024.
- All guests on snow, including those in Lessons, need their own Lift Ticket(s) and Red Card.
- Children 5 & Under and Seniors 70 & Over Lift Tickets are only available in person at a Sales Counter or Guest Services. While Children 5 & Under with a paying Adult and Seniors 70 & Over receive a free Lift Ticket, they must purchase their initial Red Card for $5.
- Lift Tickets are date specific, and you must select the date(s) when purchasing Lift Tickets.
- Lift Tickets can be purchased as multi-day Lift Tickets but must be used consecutively beginning on the first date selected at the time of purchase. Refunds or credit vouchers will not be issued for unused days.
Sunday Savings Pricing
- Lift Tickets are purchased per day, per person.
- Sales tax is not included in prices for winter products.
- Prices do not include a $5 fee per guest for a Red Card. Already have a Red Card? Reload your Lift Tickets online to save the Red Card fee.
|Sunday Savings||Full Day (9am-4pm)||Afternoon (12pm-4pm)|
|Child without paying Adult (5 & Under)||$18||-|
|Child with paying Adult (5 & Under)||Free||-|
|Senior (70 & Over)||Free||-|
Booking Lift Tickets
Lift Tickets are available for purchase prior to arrival online or upon arrival in person. Online purchases can be made up to 12:00pm the day of skiing or snowboarding for Full Day Lift Tickets and 2:00pm for Afternoon Lift Tickets.
Red Card and Lift Ticket Pick Up
- Using your confirmation email, whether on your phone or printed, scan the QR from your confirmation email at a Red Card Kiosk located at the Main Chalet, Lift House, or Copper Chair.
- Take your Red Card(s) and ensure each guest receives the Red Card with their name printed on it.
- Place your Red Card inside a pocket by itself on the left side of your body between the knees and shoulders. Avoid having another RFID card, cell phone, food wrappers, keys, wallets, or other items in the same pocket.
- Keep your Red Card in your pocket as you ski or snowboard up to the gate. Once the gate opens, please proceed through.