Winter Tubing | 22/23 Season
Winter Tubing is the perfect family activity after spending a day on the slopes.
Winter Tubing Information
- Winter Tubing sessions are one hour in length with sessions beginning at 4:30pm. The 5:30pm and 6:30pm sessions are only available if the prior session sells out.
- While there is no age requirement, participants must be at least 42" tall.
- We require a minimum of 10 guests to run a session. If that minimum is not met, guests may transfer their session to another day or receive a refund.
- Each season we open Winter Tubing one day early as we get ready to kick off the ski season over Thanksgiving week. On Nov 22, 2022 Winter Tubing sessions will be available at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm.
- Beginning Jan 2, 2023 through Feb 7, 2023 Winter Tubing is not available on Monday and Tuesday.
- Winter Tubing is available on red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Winter Tubing Pricing
- Winter Tubing is purchased per person, per session, and is not transferable.
Booking Winter Tubing
We highly recommend purchasing prior to arrival. The 4:30pm session is always available for purchase online. If the 4:30pm session sells out, the next session will be made available to purchase online, including the 6:30pm session if the 5:30pm session also sells out. Winter Tubing often sells out during holiday periods.