Winter Tubing | 23/24 Season
Winter tubing is an ideal family activity to enjoy after a day spent on the slopes.
Winter Tubing Information
- Winter Tubing sessions are one hour long, beginning at 4:30pm. The 5:30pm and 6:30pm sessions are only available if the prior session sells out.
- While there is no age requirement, participants must be at least 42" tall.
- Only one rider is allowed per tube.
- Tubes are not transferable and cannot be shared amongst participants. Only the guest named on the Red Card can use that tube during the session.
- We require a minimum of 10 guests to run a session. If that minimum is not met, guests may transfer their session to another day or receive a refund.
- Each season, we open Winter Tubing one day early as we get ready to kick off the ski season over Thanksgiving week. On Nov 21, 2023, Winter Tubing sessions will be available at 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, and 3:00pm.
- Beginning Jan 8, 2024, through Feb 13, 2024, Winter Tubing is not available on Monday and Tuesday.
- Winter Tubing is available on red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Winter Tubing Pricing
- Winter Tubing is purchased per session, per person.
- Sales tax is not included in prices for winter products.
- Eligible Military & First Responders, including legal direct dependents, receive discounts on select winter products, including Tubing. Learn more here.
Winter products will be on sale soon. Sign up for our email newsletter to be notified once winter products are available for purchase.
Booking Winter Tubing
We highly recommend purchasing prior to arrival. The 4:30pm session is always available for purchase online. If the 4:30pm session sells out, the next session will be available to purchase online, including the 6:30pm session if the 5:30pm session also sells out. Winter Tubing often sells out during holiday periods.