Hidden Treasure Aerial Park
Our aerial park offers thrilling adventures for the whole family while promoting active and healthy lifestyles. We offer three levels of difficulty with an experience for everyone in the family, The First Level Course (Easiest), the Second Level Course (More Difficult) and the Third Level Course (Most Difficult). The grand finale at the end of the Third Level zip is to take the Ultimate Decent, using an assisted belay from the tower to the ground!
Hidden Treasure Aerial Park Information
- Sessions are offered every 30 minutes from 10:00am-12:00pm and 2:00pm-3:00pm.
- Sessions are 1 hour 45 minutes long, including welcome briefing, harnessing, and time on the course.
- Participants must weigh at least 50 lbs and not exceed 264 lbs. All participants will be discreetly weighed before being harnessed to ensure weight is within the required threshold.
- Sessions are time and date specific, which must be chosen at the time of purchase.
- Hidden Treasure Aerial Park is open on the red highlighted dates on the calendar below.
Hidden Treasure Aerial Park Pricing
- Sales tax is not included in prices for summer products.
- Hidden Treasure Aerial Park is purchased per session, per person.
|Hidden Treasure Aerial Park