Tip & Rip (Intro to Carving)
There is no better feeling than ripping down a Broadway on a bluebird day. This session will teach you how to dial up your performance to get the most out of your carving skis.
Tip & Rip is for skiing only.
- Clinics will run from 9:00am-12:00pm on the scheduled date(s).
- Clinics do not include Lift Ticket(s) or Rentals. These must be purchased separately for the number of days you want to ski or snowboard, including the day of the Clinic. A Lift Ticket or Season Pass is required to participate in a Clinic.
- Clinic participants must be at least 16 years old to attend this.
- Space for each Clinic is limited.
- We require a minimum of 2 guests to run a clinic. If that minimum is not met, guests will receive a refund.
Intro to Carving Schedule
- March 1, 2024
Registration is available until March 1, 2024. Participants with a Season Pass or other product for chairlift access should only purchase the registration. Participants who need a Lift Ticket can purchase a discounted for the date(s) of the clinic in Guest Services.
|Intro to Carving Clinic
|1 Day Adult Lift Ticket