Digital Media Coordinator
Full Time Year Round
Red River Ski & Summer Area is looking to add a Digital Media Coordinator to our team. The Digital Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating high quality and engaging digital content that fits within the Red River Ski & Summer Area brand and tells the story of our unique destination. This position requires photography and videography experience, ideally in the outdoor industry. The Digital Media Coordinator will report to the Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture, edit, and deliver on brand photo and video content for various outlets, including paid marketing media, social media, website content, and internal communications in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to develop a plan on producing content.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, meeting all required deadlines.
- Maintain an organized archive of all content, both raw files and completed projects.
- Assist and support the Marketing Manager with assorted tasks, including but not limited to, snow reporting and social media management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized and maintaining an attention to detail on all content that is created.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud programs of Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- FAA Part 107 Certificate holder preferred.
- Ability to ski or snowboard comfortably on intermediate terrain.
- Passion for winter sports and the outdoor industry.
- Working outdoors in varied weather conditions when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, early mornings, and evenings.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Graduate.
- Degree in digital media, marketing, communications, or similar curriculum is preferred.
- Two or more years of photography and videography experience, ideally in the outdoor industry. A portfolio will be required with application submission.